To create a beautiful hairstyle, hair care is the most important step. Most people fail to maintain the proper treatment and hygiene of their hair. Here are some great hair care tips to ensure that your hair always looks perfect.
- Get your hair trimmed regularly; the timing can differ for everyone and can be anything from every four to six weeks. Keep an eye on the ends and book in a cut when the hair is looking a little tired. You don’t have to lose loads of length – just enough to keep the hair healthy.
- In order to look truly chic, colour should always look as clean and fresh as possible. This can be best achieved by using moisturising shampoos and conditioners designed to lock in the shade. • A hair mask can add amazing shine to hair which is looking a little lacklustre.
- On wavy or curly hair, use a serum which coats each hair with a fine film of silicone to smooth the cuticle, eliminate frizz, help create texture and add incredible shine.
- Volume is back in fashion and can give your style an instantly glamorous effect, think modern day Bardo!, Kylie, Cheryl Cole and Kate Moss.
- Glamorize your hair with a fringe it’s the most modern way to update your look.
- A short, sleek bob can be the epitome of glam but requires attention to detail for maximum effect. When you visit the salon, ask your hairdresser to teach you the best methods for styling. They will be able to advise you on the right products for your hair type and the brushes and appliances which will produce the best results.